Here are some interesting forex-related reads that I found on my regular blogs / sites that I read.
- Kathy Lien explains about seasonality in USD/CAD.
- Market Skeptics details about the IMFs Special Drawing Rights (SDR).
- Forex blog discusses how the Chinese Yuan vies for a Reserve Status, and this impacts other currencies.
- Macro Man talks about how sometimes you should follow George Costanza and do the opposite of logic. There some forex examples…
- FX360 discusses how currencies react to changes in global trading.
- Making of a Forex Trader talks about the ups and downs of a Forex trader, from a personal perspective.
- James Chen talks about Trading Divergences, from his new book.
As always, there’s lots to read and little time. Happy holidays!