- Bitcoin Cash price late on Friday is trading within negative territory, down firmly over 2%.
- BCH/USD remains vulnerable to downside risks, given the breach of $150 near-term support.
BCH/USD 15-minute chart
- Near-term price action is moving within a horizontal range-block formation, vulnerabilities remain to the downside.
Spot rate: 130.77
Relative change: -2.20%
Support 1: 119.66, daily pivot point support.
Support 2: 106.1574, daily pivot point support.
Support 3: 84.02, daily pivot point support.
Resistance 1: 155.30, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 2: 177.43, daily pivot point resistance.
Resistance 3: 190.94, daily pivot point resistance.
BCH/USD 4-hour chart
- BCH/USD slipped below key near-term support at the $150 price area.
BCH/USD daily chart
- Bears crash through range-block, which had contained price since 25th December.