BTC/USD Daily Chart
- BTC/USD went down from $5,545 to $5,428 this Wednesday.
- The market charts a triangle formation from which it has had a bearish breakout.
- Bulls have to defend $5,345 support line to prevent any further descent.
- The market is trending above the 200-day simple moving average (SMA 200), SMA 50, and SMA 20 curves.
- The signal line is diverging slightly away from the MACD line to indicate an increase in bearish momentum.
BTC/USD 4-Hour Chart
- The Ichimoku indicator shows that the current market sentiment is bearish.
- The Elliot wave oscillator shows six consecutive bearish sessions.
- The second last session found support on the upward trending line.
BTC/USD Hourly Chart
- The BTC/USD hourly market is trending above the SMA 200 curve.
- The market is trending below both the SMA 20 and SMA 50 curves.
- The relative strength index (RSI) curve has turned towards the oversold territory.
- The market is trending in the middle of the 20-day Bollinger band.