The Bank of Japan (BoJ) governor Haruhiko Kuroda, addressing the post-meeting press conference in Tokyo was noted saying that Japan’s domestic economy continues to be robust but the global slowdown is affecting exports, production.
- AUD/USD Forecast March 25-29 – Aussie unchanged after Fed shocker
- Bitcoin Cash the outperformer; but for how long?
- Bitcoin: Base formation or rising wedge?
- Bitmex CEO: Bitcoin to hit $10,000 by year end
- SBI Holdings to enter mining space
- Tron to incorporate four major developments by Q2 2019
- BCH/USD Technical Analysis: Price consolidating before breakout
- Ethereum Price Prediction: ETH/USD faces a large stack of resistance up front