- The top three coins all saw significant losses.
- Bitcoin SV is the only coin in the top 20 which saw any gains.
Wednesday turned out to be a heavily bearish day for the crypto space. Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Ripple all experienced a heavily bearish day. NEM and Neo were the two biggest losers among the top 20 coins while Bitcoin SV is the only coin which saw any gains.
Top Three Coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD went down from $7,960 to $7,800, charting a 2% decrease in price. The bulls have failed to breach the $8,000 for the third day in a row.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD charted a 3.13% decrease as its price went down from $255 to $245.
- Ripple: XRP/USD went down from $0.397 to $0.378 as the bulls failed miserably at the $0.4 level again.
Biggest Winners and Losers (among top 20 coins)
- NEM (XEM): NEM was the biggest loser among the top 20 coins as it saw a 7.4% drop in value. It is currently priced at $0.082.
- Neo (NEO): Neo went down up 6.93% as it is currently trading for $11.49.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV): Bitcoin SV was the only winner among the top 20 as it went up by 2.2%. It is currently trading for $101.07.