- Bitcoin bulls managed to keep the price above $10,500.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) was the biggest winner among the top 20 coins.
The market faced slight bearish correction this Friday as the top three made minor losses. Let’s take a closer look at how the top three did and then reveal the biggest winners and losers of the day, among the top 20 coins.
Top three coins
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD fell at the $10,650 resistance level and went down to $10,528. The bulls did manage to keep the price above $10,500.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD went down from $225.85 to $220.65 this Friday. ETH/USD has significant market resistance at $226.
- Ripple: XRP/USD went down from $0.321 to $0.320 this Friday. The asset reached a maximum of $0.3227 and a minimum of $0.31.
Biggest winners and losers (top 20 coins)
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) was the biggest winner among the top 20, as it went up by 8.26% and is priced at $146.33.
- Tron (TRX) went up by 8.07% and is priced at $0.028
- Stellar (XLM) went up by 5.41% and is currently priced at $0.093.