- Ripple XRP suffered the most among the top three coins.
- Tezos XTZ turned out to be the biggest loser among the top 20.
Wednesday turned out to be a nightmare for the crypto market. Major assets lost a considerable chunk of their value. Among the top three coins, Ripple XRP suffered the most significant loss while Bitcoin bulls had to retreat from the $5,500-level.
Top three coins price overview
- Bitcoin: BTC/USD went down from $5,528 to $5,436. After retreating from the $5,500-level, the market is trying to stay above the $5,400 level.
- Ethereum: ETH/USD bears took the price from $170 to $164.40. Ethereum experienced two consecutive bearish days in a row.
- Ripple: XRP/USD crashed down from $0.321 to $0.301, charting a 6.2% decline in prices.
Biggest movers and losers (top 20 coins)
- Tezos XTZ/USD went down from $1.47 to $1.25 crashing by 15%, making it the biggest loser among the top 20 coins.
- EOS/USD went down from $5.16 to $4.78, charting a 7.4% loss in value.
- ETC/USD crashed from $5.95 to $5.58, making it one of the biggest losers of the day with a 6.2% loss.