The European Central Bank (ECB) Governing Council member Ewald Nowotny is on the wires now, via Reuters, noting that the central bank will look at the decision about rates in the summer.
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Bears looking into a break of 124.80 for the 38.2% Fibo.
- Bitcoin Technical Analysis: Bulls fail at $5,500 as price goes down to $5,425
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Overbought RSI, 1.3565/70 confluence can question Bulls
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: 200-day SMA triggers pullback, 143.80/70 seems major support
- Crypto Market Overview: Wednesday turns out to be a horror show
- AUD/JPY: 78.40 is the level to beat for bears, all eyes on BOJ
- Theresa May: Clwyd South Tory group has no confidence in PM – BBC
- AUD/USD tests 16-week long support-line as RBA rate-cut looms while it’s off in Australia