The European Central Bank (ECB) Governing Council member Ewald Nowotny is on the wires now, via Reuters, noting that the central bank will look at the decision about rates in the summer.
- WTI stuck in tight range below $ 57.50, EIA data in focus
- EUR/USD set to fall as it cannot bank on good news
- Litecoin bulls outperform themselves: How far can this go?
- Eurozone: PMIs showing early signs of an economy pulling through – ING
- EUR/USD fades the spike to 1.1360 post-PMIs
- Bitcoin Cash overview: BCH now supported by Coinbase Wallet
- GBP/USD: Intraday bullish spike falters ahead of 1.3100 handle
- IMF: Sweden’s economy expected to slow in 2019