Below are some key highlights from the weekly oil market report published by the U.S. Energy Information Administration.
- U.S. crude oil refinery inputs averaged 15.7 million barrels per day during the week ending February 15, 2019.
- Refineries operated at 85.9% of their operable capacity last week.
- Gasoline production decreased last week, averaging 9.5 million barrels per day.
- Distillate fuel production decreased last week, averaging 4.8 million barrels per day
- U.S. commercial crude oil inventories increased by 3.7 million barrels from the previous week.
- Total products supplied over the last four-week period averaged 20.6 million barrels per day, down by 0.1% from the same period last year.