ETH/USD daily chart
- ETH/USD daily chart is currently consolidating before getting ready for a breakout.
- Immediate resistance for the bulls lies at $142.
- Moving average convergence/divergence shows slight bullish momentum.
ETH/USD 4-hour chart
- ETH/USD 4-hour chart is trending above 20-day simple moving average (SMA 20), SMA 50, and SMA 200 which is a bullish sign.
- Even though the last session was bearish, it was trending close to the upper curve of the 20-day Bollinger band.
- The Bollinger band’s narrowing shows that market is decreasing in volatility.
ETH/USD hourly chart
- The ETH/USD hourly chart was consolidating inside the green cloud of the Ichimoku indicator before it underwent a bearish breakthrough.
- Despite that one bearish movement, the Elliot wave histogram shows an increasing bullish momentum.
- Resistance 3: $145.78
- Resistance 2: $143.27
- Resistance 1: $141.76
- Pivot Point: $139.25
- Support 1: $137.73
- Support 2: $135.22
- Support 3: $133.71