- ETH/USD went up from $249 to $251.75 this Thursday.
- ETH/USD has the potential to reach $300.
ETH/USD broke the $250-barrier and is currently trading for $251.75 as markets opened this Thursday. The daily confluence detector shows the lack of any significant resistance levels until $280. If the bulls can gain enough momentum, they will be able to breach the $300-level for the first time since September 2018.
ETH/USD Daily Confluence Detector
As per the daily confluence detector, the resistance level is at $252, which sees a confluence of 15-min previous high and 1-day pivot point resistance 3.
The support levels are at $235-$237, $227, and $220. The confluences at those levels are:
- $235-$237: 1-month pivot point resistance 3, 15-min Bollinger band lower curve, 1-day pivot point resistance 2, and 1-hour Bollinger band middle curve.
- $227: 1-day pivot point resistance 1.
- $220: 50-day simple moving average (SMA 50), 1-day previous high, and SMA 200.