- Ethereum price in the second half of the session on Monday is trading ever so marginally in positive territory, small gains of around 0.15%.
- ETH/USD bulls have made a breakout out from a triangular pattern/pennant, via the daily chart view.
- Crucial near-term supply can be observed via the daily from $270-280 price range.
Spot rate: 268.32
Relative change: +0.15%
ETH/USD 60-minute chart
- Price action at present is moving within consolidation mode seen via the 60-minute chart view, subject to a potential extended move to the upside.
ETH/USD daily chart
- The daily candlestick during the session on Sunday forced a breakout from the noted pennant pattern, a further follow-through has been observed in Monday’s session.