Euro/Dollar bounced off 1.3530
- Asian session: EUR/USD gradually dropped from 1.3640 downwards.
- Current Range between 1.3530 to 1.3640.
- Further levels in both directions: Below 1.3530, 1.3430, 1.3334, 1.3267, 1.3114 and 1.2920. Above 1.3640, 1.37, 1.3830, 1.3950, 1.4030, 1.4030, 1.4160, and 1.4217.
- 1.3440 significant lower point – this was the lowest in two months. 1.3530 has to be taken first.
- 1.3830 significant higher point.
All times are GMT. Most important events emphasized.
- 7:00 German Final GDP. Exp. +0.7%. Actual +0.7%.
- 8:00 French Flash Manufacturing PMI. Exp. 55.2.
- 8:00 French Flash Services PMI. Exp. 55.
- 8:30 German Flash Manufacturing PMI. Exp. 57.
- 8:30 German Flash Services PMI. Exp. 55.9.
- 9:00 Flash Manufacturing PMI. Exp. 54.4.
- 9:00 Flash Services PMI. Exp. 53.2
- 13:30 US GDP. Exp. +2.3%.
- 15:00 US Existing Home Sales. Exp. 4.5 million.
- 19:00 US FOMC Meeting Minutes
- The Irish government seems to have lost support to pass the plan – putting a big doubt over the feasibility of the bailout plan.
- It’s also important to note headlines from Portugal, which is already marked as the next domino.
- North Korea fired shells at the south. This also weighs on the Euro – risk aversion.
- Chinese hike of the reserve requirement doesn’t have an impact on the Euro. A hike in the Chinese interest rate is what’s needed to take the Euro down.
- An upwards revision of US GDP will boost the US dollar.
- Currensee Community: 52% are long , 48% are short- yesterday we had more shorts. These are 1257 open positions in real accounts trading this pair at the moment.
Want to see what other traders are doing in real accounts? Check out Currensee. It’s free..