European Union’s chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier was out with some comments in the last hour and said that preparing for a no-deal Brexit is more important than ever. Barnier still hopes to avoid a no-deal but said that stopping a no-deal Brexit needs majority for another solution.
- EUR/JPY Technical Analysis: Bears looking into a break of 124.80 for the 38.2% Fibo.
- Bitcoin Technical Analysis: Bulls fail at $5,500 as price goes down to $5,425
- USD/CAD Technical Analysis: Overbought RSI, 1.3565/70 confluence can question Bulls
- GBP/JPY Technical Analysis: 200-day SMA triggers pullback, 143.80/70 seems major support
- Crypto Market Overview: Wednesday turns out to be a horror show
- AUD/JPY: 78.40 is the level to beat for bears, all eyes on BOJ
- Theresa May: Clwyd South Tory group has no confidence in PM – BBC
- AUD/USD tests 16-week long support-line as RBA rate-cut looms while it’s off in Australia