The European Union’s chief Brexit negotiator – Michel Barnier, addressing the European Parliament this Wednesday, said that the UK is solely responsible for Brexit decision and it is up to the UK to find a way out of the impasse.
• UK parliament vote worsens Brexit matters.
• The vote prolongs and deepens great uncertainty.
• Asks whether the UK still wants to actually leave the EU.
• Brexit accord is the only possible exit deal for the UK.
• EU27 went as far as possible to sway UK parliament.
• It will be up to the UK government to tell us how they want to proceed.
• Orderly Brexit remains the goal of EU27.
• EU is ready for a no-deal Brexit if necessary.