The EU’s chief Brexit negotiator Michel Barnier was out with some comments in the last hour, reiterating that we will not reopen Brexit deal and that Irish backstop is not EU’s view of future ties with Britain but is just an insurance policy. The UK PM Theresa May has told us that she wants to work for a deal before March 29, he added further.
- AUD/USD stays weak, challenging 0.7100 on China
- EUR/GBP Technical Analysis: Slips below 0.8670 horizontal support, seems vulnerable to retest Jan. swing lows
- EU’s Juncker: Can’t exclude possibility of a no-deal Brexit
- US: Focus on durable and capital goods orders – Deutsche Bank
- WTI stuck in tight range below $ 57.50, EIA data in focus
- EUR/USD set to fall as it cannot bank on good news
- Litecoin bulls outperform themselves: How far can this go?
- Eurozone: PMIs showing early signs of an economy pulling through – ING