In her prepared remarks for delivery to a conference on financial technologies and financial inclusion, Federal Reserve governor Lael Brainard didn’t deliver any comment on the economic performance or the near-term monetary policy outlook.
- USD/JPY Forecast March 25-29 – Fed pessimism boosts yen
- EUR/USD Forecast March 25-29 – sluggish euro loses ground despite dovish Fed
- UK: Reports about May being replaced, perhaps by Lidington, GBP/USD set to move at the open
- USD/CAD Forecast March 25-29 – Canadian dollar slips on soft retail sales
- EUR/CHF: Asymmetry In Reaction Functions After SNB; EUR/USD: Mraket To Test ECB – Danske
- GBP/USD Forecast March 25-29 – Brexit delayed, but what next?
- AUD/USD Forecast March 25-29 – Aussie unchanged after Fed shocker
- Bitcoin Cash the outperformer; but for how long?