Speaking at an event in New York, New York Fed President Williams said that sustainable economic growth would depend on a healthy job market. Meanwhile, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia President Patrick Harker didn’t deliver any comments on the near-term policy outlook in his prepared remarks.
- USD/JPY Forecast September 16-20 – Surging Dollar Breaks Above 108, Central Banks in Spotlight
- JPY: 5 Reasons Why The BoJ May Cut Rates & Change Framework Next Few Months – Nomura
- Top 3 price prediction Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple: Altcoin’s recovery outpacing Bitcoin – Confluence Detector
- GBP/USD Forecast September 16-20 – Pound Surges to 7-week High
- Forex Today: oil-related news to mess with sentiment
- Houthi Rebels’ drone hit Saudi Arabia’s major oil processors
- EUR/USD: Looking To Repeat July FOMC Price Action Next Week – Danske
- AUD/USD Forecast September 16-20 – Will RBA minutes Affect Aussie Rally?