Currency markets are closed now and it’s time to read some long term forex articles. Here are my picks, from favorite places on the web. Enjoy!
- Michael Greenberg provides the US Forex brokers profitability report for Q2. My reaction: Is the CFTC helping actually helping traders with lower leverage?
- Kathy Lien analyzes how IMF Global Growth Forecasts have changed and what this means for currencies.
- Larry Greenberg debunks some popular misconceptions regarding the Federal Reserve, and more.
- Andriy Moraru provides a poll about where EUR/USD will end the month. How high can it go?
- Adam Kritzer asks what’s next for the yen after it recovered from the big intervention.
- Sophia Todorova, on Casey’s site, discusses the process of forex trading, especially regarding money management.
- Macro Man analyzes the European debt crisis in his amusing style.
Here are interesting long-term articles published on Forex Crunch this week:
- Reasons to Not Quit Trading – forex bloggers explain why you shouldn’t quit.
- Currensee Raises $4M in Series C Financing – the first social network gets a financial boost.
- GFT Has Highest Profitability Rate in Q1 2011 – this is the outcome of the profitability report.
- Don’t Blame the Broker – It’s not always the broker to blame.
- Obama’s fiscal epiphany unlikely to reverse dollar downtrend – Long term implications on the dollar.