The first week of January was very exciting, and exceeded the high expectations that it already held. But now the markets are closed, and it’s time for some long term reads. Here are my picks:
- Macro Man brings his Non-Predictions. This one is about rates. Here are my 11 predictions for 2011.
- Kathy Lien asks if USD/JPY is good buy, and discusses the tight correlation with US yields.
- Trading NRG has an outlook for the price of crude oil in 2011.
- Larry Greenberg looks at the dollar levels in the past three years, to see what’s up for the dollar in 2011. Here’s another dollar outlook for 2011.
- James Chen has a guest post discussing how a bad habit could cripple your trading.
- Andriy has a poll asking how 2010 was for you. The results are interesting.
- Adam Kritzer dives into emerging market currencies in 2011. Here’s my prediction for the Euro in 2011.
- Casey Stubbs answers interesting forex questions in this interesting video.
- Francesc Riverola provides an interesting report from LeapRate – they foresee falling forex trading volumes.
- Michael Greenberg reports about an interesting promotion from GFT – a rebate program. Will other brokers also start wooing traders from other brokers?
That’s it. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs