The exciting month of September has end with some consolidation and correction after the big moves. Before markets open up for the new month and the last quarter, it’s time for some long term forex related reads. Here are my picks. Enjoy!
The euro found many reasons to rise after reaching 8 month lows. One of the drivers for this move was adjustments at the end of the month and the quarter. These moves could reverse next week.
- Terence Roth summarizes nicely what we know about current situation in the euro zone crisis.
- Michael Riddell lists 10 reasons why the European bailout fund (EFSF) is not the holy grail.
- Andriy Moraru asks if it is all over for gold, and provides a variety of views.
- Larry Greenberg analyzes the US economy and sees recessionary forces in play.
- James Woolley discusses the pros and cons of using betting firms to trade forex. are you using such a company?
- Francesc Riverola reports that FXStreet reaches second week ever. Well, the second week of August was the best also here. Forex Crunch for September will be published next week. Here are August’s numbers.
- Kate Mackenzie discuses high frequency trading and states that FX bots make fairweather friends.
- Michael Greenberg launches a Japanese version of Forex Magnates. The market in Japan is huge.
- 5 Most Predictable Currency Pairs – Q4 2011 – An updated list of which currencies behave better with technical analysis.
- Greek Default: 6 Critical Weeks for 6 Countries – What awaits the 6 countries in the spotlight.
- Report Gain Capital to buy CitiFX – A follow up on an interesting report from Michael Greenberg. This is a major deal, if confirmed.