After a busy week of trading, and before a very hectic one begins, the markets are closed now. It’s time to enjoy some interesting forex articles, all of them with a long-term scope. Enjoy:
- Adam Kritzer analyzes the moves in EUR/USD, and sees how it rises on global currency wars. I didn’t list the Euro as one of the most predictable currency pairs.
- Larry Greenberg analyzes North American GDP figures in the past year, and sees weakness. Canadian contraction can be sign to US contraction in Q3.
- Sophia Todorova, on Casey’s site, wrote a great forex terminology guide for the beginner.
- James Chen explains what the Andrews Pitchfork is, and how it can be used in technical analysis.
- Andriy positively reviews a forex book named “Fooled by Randomness”.
- Michael Greenberg analyzes the story about ACM being denied Swiss regulation.
- Francesc Riverola reports about offshore forex trading heading back to the US. That’s a result of the CFTC babysitting traders.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs