After a roller coaster week, the markets are closed, and its time to sit back and read some more long-term articles. Here are my favorites from all over the web. Enjoy:
Exactly one month is left until the new 50:1 leverage limit is applied in the US. It will be interesting to see how traders react.
- Kathy Lien explains the difference between a sterilized and an unsterilized intervention, following this week’s massive yen intervention.
- Michael Storm, on Casey’s site, also discusses the yen intervention amongst other big market movers.
- Andriy has an interesting poll about online forex tools. Do you use any?
- Adam Kritzer looks at long term moves in EUR/USD and states that “trend is your friend” saying is very relevant now.
- Michael Greenberg updates about MG Forex ceasing to exist and where traders will go to.
- Francesc Riverola reports that 1500 people already took the wide survey of forex traders. Go ahead and take it!
- James Wooley is back to business and returns to provide market analysis and forex education material.