After a long week that saw new dramas in Europe, the markets are now closed, and perhaps this weekend will be calmer. It’s now time to sit back and enjoy some long term forex related articles. Enjoy!
Negotiations in Greece continue, and Germany faces regional elections, so there is still is some risk for another weekend gap, but perhaps less significant than we had now.
A question to readers of the newsletter: Would you like to receive a weekly newsletter with all the highlights of the weekly outlooks and some other news?
- David Keohane and Kate Mackenzie discuss the option of massive money printing, as suggested by Citi’s Buiter.
- Kathy Lien discusses the “sell in May and go away” adage regarding EUR/USD.
- Larry Greenberg talks about the illusion of US inflation.
- Lior Cohen analyzes the situation in natural gas and discusses if a bottom is at hand.
- Mish talks about the situation in China, which doesn’t look too good.
- Francesc Riverola introduces two more ITC speakers: Ed Ponsi and Walter Peters. The traders’ conference is very interesting. You can register here, and get a significant discount by using this coupon code itc2012_Yohay. I will also be there, as a guest of FXStreet.
- Michael Greenberg analyzes the new social network platform launched by Leverate. Will this become an industry standard?
- Nathan Tucci brings the second part of “Minimizing Risk and Maximizing Reward” – interesting for every trader!
- Andriy Moraru reviews a new forex book: “The Mental Strategies of Top Traders” by Ari Kiev.
Here are some long term articles published recently on Forex Crunch:
- Will Spain Follow Ireland or Iceland? – The EZ’s fourth largest economy is at crossroads.
- What Weekend Gaps Tell Us – Lessons learned using examples from EUR/USD.
- Is US Housing Bottoming Out? – It might be very close.
- European Spring – Tables are Turning – This dramatic shift impacts everybody.
- Shift in Safe Havens – The dynamics of foreign exchange trading are changing.
- Trade Interceptor Review – A free iPhone / Android application that has impressive charting.
- Italy – Getting by with PR instead of Reform – The euro-zone’s third large economy is hiding behind Spain.
- 3 Outstanding Acts of Hypocrisy Towards Greece – Tensions remains high.
- 4 Tips for separating your Emotions from your Actions in Forex Trading – If not controlling, at least separating.
That’s it. Have a great weekend!