After a volatile week that ended with the almighty Non-Farm Payrolls, the markets are now closed. It’s time to sit back and enjoy some long term forex-related pieces for the weekend. Here are my picks from favorite sites. Enjoy!
- Adam Kritzer explains why the dollar is here to stay as the number one reserve currency, for a long time.
- Lior Cohen provides 4 reasons silver outperforms gold in 2011.
- Larry Greenberg explains the economic reasoning of why the ECB will raise the rates.
- James Woodley writes about how why forex trading is not a get quick rich scheme.
- Andriy Moraru discusses all the different types of stop loss orders, and asks which one should be chosen.
- Casey Stubbs shares his interesting usage of moving averages when he trades forex.
- Michael Greenberg explains how LinkedIn has become the a new advertising tool for software providers.
- Francesc Riverola reports that a research shows how a slowdown in retail trading contributes to declining trading volume.
Here are some recommended long term articles that were published in Forex Crunch this week:
- 5 Most Predictable Currency Pairs – Some currencies are easier to analyze than others.
- Forex Brokers to be Exempt of Dodd-Frank Rules? – Easier rules could help the forex industry.
- Principles of Elliott Wave Analysis – Everything you need to know to get started with this unique system.