Currencies moved sharply in the past week. The dollar and yen fell, while the euro surged. The second Greek bailout was agreed upon. Is everything really good? I doubt it, and wrote a detailed report about the bailout and what awaits EUR/USD until the end of the quarter. You can download it for free using the form below.
I am not the only one with doubts. In this week’s links, there are quite a few skeptics as well as other forex related articles. Next week we have the might LTRO and Ben Bernanke. Enjoy the reads and have a great weekend!
You are more than welcome to download my Greek endgame report – a guide to EUR/USD until the end of March.
- Lior Cohen discusses the potential outcomes for gold in 2012.
- Steen Jakobsen states that the Greek bailout plan is a bailout plan for a bailout.
- Mish analyzes the Greek bailout and what it means for the next period.
- Kathy Lien explains why USD/JPY can go much higher.
- Larry Greenberg discusses the surprising rise of the euro.
- Paul Murphy brings highlights from the Greek sustainability analysis. This didn’t stop the bailout so far, but certainly casts a heavy shadow.
- Christian Rickens calls for Europe to admit that Greece is bankrupt.
- Francesc Riverola reported that 1500 votes were already cast in Forex Best Awards 2012. I will be very grateful if you could vote for me.
- Michael Greenberg reports that Metaquotes releases Metatrader 5 Gateway to Currenex. This is another step forward for Metaqauotes, after integrating the liquidity of CitiFx.
As aforementioned, I published a detailed report about Greece, the timetable for the events and everything related to EUR/USD until the end of quarter. To download it for free, just join the newsletter below.
Here are some long term articles published this week on Forex Crunch:
- FXCM Powers New Forex Offering by E*TRADE – A big step forward in the forex industry.
- Got a Hunch for a Trade? Verify it Before Trading – Hunches are not necessary bad, just require caution.
- Hard Greek Default Will Send Euro Plunging – Interview about the euro, the Fed, the impact of China and more, with David Rodriguez of DailyFX.
And a last request: please vote for Forex Crunch in the FXStreet’s Forex Best Awards. Just go to FXStreet. On the yellow bar on top, click Yes, and follow the short poll. Thank you very much!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs