After a very hectic week which saw significant reversals and complications in the Greek crisis, the markets are now closed. It’s time to sit back and enjoy some long term forex related articles for the weekend. Enjoy!
Yet again, Jean-Claude Trichet sent the euro way down. While he made it clear that a rate hike is coming in July, all the rest of the press conference was negative regarding the global economy, the Greek crisis and the strong dollar.
- Adam Kritzer explains how to trade the franc-yen-dollar correlation. Currency correlation work in interesting ways.
- Lior Cohen discusses the meaning of OPEC’s decisions on oil prices – something that rocks all currencies.
- Jay Norris provides a quick overview of 27 currency pairs, in alphabetical order.
- Andriy Moraru outlines the preparations for ATC 2011 – a competition for automated trading.
- James Woolley explains how to use Automated Trendlines On IG Index / ProRealTime Charts.
- Casey Stubbs talks about the one click trading tool – this simplifies things.
- Jean Folger provides 10 ways to avoid losing money in forex.
- Nash Wadud, on Forex Magnates, reports that CMS launches new forex social initiatives.
- Francesc Riverola announces that the popular VT Trader platform (from CMS as well) is available to FXStreet members.
Here are long term articles published on Forex Crunch this week. There are quite a few:
- Currensee Trade Leaders Profitability Rate Significantly High – Why don’t you check out investment in forex – investment, not trading.
- Rift Over Greece Between the ECB and Germany Widens – This Greek crisis is getting more and more complicated.
- MOF on heightened alert as USD/JPY breaks 80 – are we going to see an intervention again?
- Are You Forcing Yourself Into A Position? – This is what happens when you over trade.