After a crazy week full of fear and catastrophes, the markets are now closed. It’s time to sit back and enjoy some long-term forex related articles. Here are some picks from selected places on the web:
EUR/USD had another choppy week. Technically, is the recent move a correction or something bigger? Here are some answers.
- Adam Kritzer discusses the Japanese troubles, even before the catastrophic earthquake.
- Larry Greenberg looks forward to 2012 and discusses how economies are positioned.
- Bradley W. Gareiss reviews one of the sensitive issues for any trader – where to place the stop loss.
- Andriy Miraru provides tools for testing forex weekly gaps.
- Jay Norris talks about risk – our Achilles heel.
- Michael Greenberg reports that ForexYard has been acquired by SafeCap (aka Markets.com). Lots of action in the forex industry. Michael covers everything.
- Francesc Riverola speaks with Elan Mendel, an associate at the Shopkevich law firm, about the recent CFTC lawsuits. Interesting details are revealed.
- James Woodley presents a free webinar about creating financial security through trading.
- Nathan Tucci, on Casey’s blog, reports about his first week of trading. His stories sound so familiar to any forex trader.
That’s it. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs