Another volatile week is behind us, with the dollar retreating. Before the next week, including the almighty Non-Farm Payrolls begins, it’s time to sit back and enjoy some long term forex related articles. Here are my picks. Enjoy!
There are growing signs that Greece is nearing the endgame. But the Euro is still trading in range. When will this explode?
- Larry Greenberg discusses the details in the British GDP report and finds some worrying stuff.
- Adam Kritzer states that the dollar returned to its “safe haven” status. I guess it is still behind the Swiss franc.
- Jay Norris discusses quantifying a bottom for the greenback. Are we due for a long run of the dollar?
- Lior Cohen asks if the natural gas market is making a comeback.
- Michael Greenberg blasts the talk about forex slowing down in the US, especially regarding FXCM.
- Francesc Riverola reports about the recent moves by Saxo Bank.
- James Woolley discusses day trading using price action and pivot points.
- Nathan Tucci, on Casey’s site, explains how Bollinger Bands work for him.
- Andriy Moraru provides an interesting poll about position sizes. What is your preferred position size?
Here are some long term articles published on Forex Crunch this week:
- Europe is getting tougher with Greece – Analysis of the changing mood with the top EU ranks.
- Benzinga Gets $1.5 Investment from Groupon Founders – The rising financial site (with a growing forex section) gets a boost.
- AnyOption Stops Offering Forex and Commodity Binary Options in the US – The binary options niche is growing and complies with regulation.