Yet another turbulent week has ended in forex. The market is now closed, and we can sit back and enjoy some long term forex related articles. Here are my picks. Enjoy!
- Kathy Lien analyzes what could happen in forex if China indeed raise the rates. This can happen as early as this weekend.
- Adam Kritzer also looks to China and asks if the yuan can turn into a reserve currency.
- Larry Greenberg examines the issue of deflation in the US. Is it fact or fancy?
- Macro Man walks through QE2 and other market topics in his special style.
- Casey Stubbs talks about how to avoid the temptation of increasing forex trade size.
- James Chen presents a webinar on finding high probability setups.
- James Woodley discusses how you can tell when market conditions have changed.
- Francesc Riverola reports that regulation brings anxiety to forex professionals.
- Michael Greenberg explains the reason for Oanda having the highest profitability rate among US brokers.
Here are selected wider scoped articles published on Forex Crunch, in case you missed them:
- Forex Portfolio – profits are on the rise, with significant differences between traders. Time to switch trade leaders, or stay with the current ones?
- FXCM IPO – One of the largest US brokers will soon offer its stock to the public. The article discusses the valuation and the impact on the industry.
- Netdania improves forex charts – update on the improvements in this useful charting tool.
- What it really takes to be successful – Trading is a business. Now you may be thinking to yourself “Yeah know that, tell me something I don’t know” but you would be surprised…
That’s it. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs