After a busy week of high volatility before a possible turning point, it’s the weekend, and there’s time to relax, sit back, and read some forex related articles. Here are my picks from around the web. Enjoy:
- Larry Greenberg discusses price targeting in depth – an idea that Bernanke ruled out in Jackson Hole, but could become real soon.
- Kathy Lien maps the opinions of Fed members towards the crucial decision about QE2 – the theme that hurt the dollar in the past two months.
- Adam Kritzer dives into the correlation between Australia and China, and traders bet on China via Australia. We’ve see how China sent the AUD/USD down, and then up.
- Casey Stubbs writes about tools that help traders.
- Francesc Riverola provides quite a few interesting videos from the International Traders Conference. Boris Schlossberg is linked here.
- Michael Greenberg reviews another forex social network – betrade.
- James Chen teaches about correction projections – the second part is about initial target failure.
- Andriy provides an in-depth review of a forex e-book titled “Trade Your Way to Financial Freedom”.
- Jim Hunt shows that according to FXCM data, there’s a correlation between account size and profitability. And speaking about profitability, there’s one broker that really stands out of the crowd – with a positive profitability rate.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!
Have any recommended resources I should check out for long term forex articles? Let me know…Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs