Here are some interesting forex-related articles for the weekend. All have a rather wide scope. Enjoy!
- Kathy Lien remains hot on the commodity currencies, such as the Aussie.
- Adam Kritzer declares that the dollar carry trade is not dead. Not yet.
- Larry Greenberg discusses the dependency of American growth with the equity markets.
- Earn forex explains how to convert support and resistance lines from MT4 to MT5.
- Leo Ong, on Casey’s blog, discusses the importance of education for forex traders.
- Michael Greenberg follows up on the CFTC regulation issue and deals with more implications of the proposed regulations.
- Fransesc Riverola concludes a live discussion about the CFTC ruling with the notion that the US leverage problem will affect the worldwide forex industry.
- John Forman, on the Currensee blog, tries to calm us about the 1:10 leverage. I say, keep up the fight!
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs