Here’s a bunch of interesting forex-related articles that I’ve collected from my favorite blogs / sites:
- Kathy Lien explores the possibility that the US will lose its Triple A Rating.
- Eric deCarbonnel looks at deflation and inflation from a different angle: non-paper assets.
- Lena summarizes the week, and focuses on risk aversion: “When in doubt, dollar is about”.
- Forex District makes an interesting technical analysis about one of my favorite pairs: AUD/USD.
- Casey Stubbs makes a list of the best forex blogs. I’m honored to be one of them. Thanks Casey!
As always, there’s never enough time to read all the interesting pieces. Have a great weekend!