Here are a bunch of interesting forex articles for the weekend. They all have a scope that’s bigger than one day, and I found them interesting to read:
- James Chen analyzes the Australian dollar, as it touches 0.80 once again. Great technical analysis, as usual.
- Kathy Lien writes about how forex pairs break key levels. This strengthens both my posts about a long term decline for the dollar, and that the British Pound.
- Adam Kritzer shows that despite all the gloomy forecasts, money still flows into the US.
- Eric deCarbonnel dives into the heads of ECB members regarding Quantitative Easing. This affects EUR/USD.
- Casey Stubbs talks wonders if the Euro is about to move. He makes a nice technical comparison to USD/CHF.
- James W summarizes his week in forex trading. I like the way he shares his personal experiences.
That’s it! I am going to enjoy more reading myself. There’s never enough time though…Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs