Here are some interesting forex related articles for the weekend. They all have a scope that’s larger than a forex trading session:
- Casey Stubbs walks on the unbeaten path, and writes an interesting overview about the steady rise in the Iraqi Dinar and its potential.
- Eric deCarbonnel writes that China doesn’t need the US anymore. This is bad news for the dollar.
- Adam Kritzer looks at the forex movements during this global crisis and declares that there’s an imminent crisis in the forex markets.
- “Dr.Pipslow” on BabyPips, advises forex traders to concentrate or otherwise lose money.
- James Chen analyzes the Aussie, one of my favorites. And James, congratulations for you newborn daughter!
That’s it for now. There’s never enough time to read everything. Do you have any recommended article?Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs