Here is a bunch of interesting forex-related articles. All of them have a scope of more than one week of trading. This time, the list is somewhat longer. Many interesting reads…
- Kathy Lien shows how the chart of continuing jobless claims signals that the end of the recession is near.
- James Chen is back, and examines the substantial bearishness in the USD/JPY.
- Adam Kritzer talks about the interest rate in the US, and asks if it will go higher. My answer Yes – an interest hike will come sooner than later.
- Macro Man asks 20 macro-economic questions. Note the question about the EUR/USD.
- Casey Stubbs explains why 95% of traders lose money.
- Big Bruv specializes in the GBP/JPY. If you’re into this cross, you may find his articles very interesting. The linked article is the most recent one.
- James W talks about forex exit strategies. Interesting…
Have a great weekend.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs