Here’s a bunch of interesting forex-related articles. All of them have a scope of more than a single day’s trading.
- James Chen talks about the tactics of scaling in and scaling out of a position.
- Adam Kritzer deals with one of my favorite issues: intervention by central banks. He states that the SNB is still committed to such intervention. I claim that the effect of intervention is short-lived.
- ForexTVBlog looks into the rising oil prices and their impact on current forex trading.
- Eric deCarbonnel points out to an article that paints a grim future for the US dollar.
- Casey Stubbs explains how to “hit a home run” with a ral plan.
There’s always lots to read and never enough time. This is especially true after being away for two weeks…Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs