In anticipation for a week full of important events and of course the new NFA regulations, here’s a bunch of interesting forex-related articles from across the web:
- Kathy Lien looks back at headlines from 1930 and sees there are great similarities. I find this crisis flashback quite fascinating.
- Michael Greenberg, at Forex Magnates, made an important list of brokers’ compliance to the new NFA rules. See how your broker is adapting to the FIFO restraints. Here’s my list of dos and don’t regarding the new NFA rules.
- Adam Kritzer explains why the Canadian dollar will outperform other commodities such as the Aussie and the Kiwi. I’m still waiting for USD/CAD to break downwards. Resistance is strong for the loonie…
- Eric deCarbonel warns about the Federal Reserve’s limited ability to fight inflation. Sounds scary.
- Casey Stubbs argues that people who start with forex should hire a forex mentor. Would you pay for one?
As always, there are lots to read and a little time…
Have a great weekend, and get set for a wild week ahead.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs