Here is a nice bunch of forex-related articles that I’ve gathered. They all have a scope that’s bigger than a single day’s trade:
- Eric deCarbonnel saw the fall of the dollar on Monday, and will publish a serious of articles outlining the dollar’s collapse. In the meantime, the good NFP news make me think that this truly might be the beginning of the end.
- James Woolley, on Casey Stubbs’ blog, explains why you should avoid trading against the trend, despite the temptation.
- James Chen analyzes the AUD/USD, one of my favorite pairs.
- Adam Kritzer shows us how the Yen Carry Trade is back, but wonders if this how long will this last.
- James W, of The Forex Articles, discusses what you should do with your forex winnings.
- Michael Greenberg, at Forex Magnates, talks about more forex regulation, this time in Japan.
There’s never enough time to read everything that’s worth reading, especially after a hectic day that we’ve experienced.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs