Here are some interesting forex-related articles / blog posts for the weekend. All of them have a scope that’s larger than a single day of forex trading:
- Macro Man takes a quick look back at the Non-Farm Payrolls, and the results don’t look right to him. I think it could be the beginning of the end.
- Lena, of Market Insights, discusses one of the hot topics: the direction of the dollar, in her piece: To Be a Bull or Not to Be a Bull.
- Adam Kritzer, takes note of the Korean Won, a currency that itsn’t too traded, but belongs to a strong economy. The Won has rebounded by 25% this year.
- Eric deCarbonnel still sees the collapse of the dollar, and discusses one of possible consequences of such a fall – famine in the US. Quite a dark piece…
- AshFX, on Forex Magnates, emphasizes the importance of testing, re-testing and testing again your forex trading system.
- James W, of the forex articles, argues that the Fibonnaci analysis can sometimes be completely useless.
- Pat Jackson, at Winners Edge Trading, wrote a nice broad review about forex technical analysis.
- The Forex TV Blog has recently made a new design, and it looks good. I can’t point to a specific article this weekend, but I do enjoy their daily updates.
That’s it for now. I hope you enjoy these articles. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs