The global economy is muddling along. Where is headed and which currency will take over? Before the limelight shines on Ben Bernanke, the markets are closed for the weekend.
It’s time to sit back and enjoy some long term forex related articles. Here are my picks.
- Kathy Lien discusses the Chinese move in an interview on BNN. Is it meaningful?
- Larry Greenberg asks: to what drum will major currencies march? What actually moves the markets?
- Lior Cohen analyzes the changes in OPEC production on the price of oil.
- Lisa Pollack analyzes 5 years of crisis, with a vast dataset.
- John Ward writes about an idea to install a compromise troika supported candidate as Greece’s prime minister before upcoming elections.
- Mish gives an interesting interview to Chris Martenson about the global economy.
- Sheila Bair suggests handing out $10 million loans to every American in a cynical article about bailouts.
- Andriy Moraru reviews the book “Trading for a Living” by Dr. Alexander Elder.
- Nathan Tucci bashes the traditional approach to minimizing losses and maximizing profits.
- Michael Greenberg published his highly regarded quarterly report for the forex industry, which includes a forecast for Q2 and a printed version as well.
- Francesc Riverola writes about the forex think tank I had the honor to participate in, together with Dan Blynstone of TradersLog, Aamar Hussain of ToTheTick and Gonçalo Moreira of FXStreet.
Here are some long term articles published recently on Forex Crunch:
- Without a Higher Participation Rate, US Job Growth Will Not Last Too Long – An interview with Christopher Vecchio from DailyFX on the US economy, European debt crisis, Chinese moves and lots more.
- 5 Advantages of Partial Profit Taking – Why should you cut a trade short?
- No Shortcuts in Forex Trading – You may cut short a trade but not cut short the road to prosperity.
- GFT Has Highest US Client Profitability in Q1 2012, Oanda Very Close – Profitability and account number details for Q1 2012.
- MetaTrader 4 Trading Platform Now Available for Android Users – Good news for those of you using your mobile.
- Forex Trading Reaches $5 Trillion Thanks to Greece – Growth continues in an impressive manner.
Here’s something nice from PivotFarm:Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs