Here are some interesting forex-related articles from selected blogs. All of them have a scope of over one day’s trade, and they are in a variety of fields:
- Macro Man discusses the myth of a strong dollar policy in a very amusing post.
- Eric deCarbonnel explains why the confidence in the US dollar is under attack.
- Adam Kritzer talks about the technical crossroads in which the US dollar is in right now.
- Larry Greenberg makes a deep dive into the internals of the Canadian economy, following this week’s dovish rate statement.
- James W explains why you must learn to accept losing trades as well.
- Tony Striedieck, a new writer on Casey Stubbs’ blog, writes about his first days as a forex trader.
- Jay Norris explains why interest rates in the US are set to rise.
- Michael Greenberg provides an interesting insight about Currensee, the new social network for forex traders. Here’s my first post about Currensee.
That’s it. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs