Here are some interesting forex-related articles from selected blogs. All of them have a scope of over one day’s trade, and they are in a variety of fields:
- Adam Kritzer writes about optimism in Europe. EUR/USD doesn’t only enjoy the dollar’s weakness, but also strong European recovery.
- Eric deCarbonnel talks about gold reaching the breaking point. Gold has a super strong correlation with forex.
- Mark Thomas, on Casey Stubbs’ blog, in an excellent article titled “One that got away”, discusses trades that you missed, and how to learn from them.
- Larry Greenberg discusses economic recovery in the US, Europe, Japan and Britain, and compares them
- Jay Norris, in an article titled “The Markets Give it, and Take it Away”, discusses changes in market behavior.
- Michael Greenberg reports that the NFA finally admits that funds are flowing out of the US. Here’s my post about coping with the new NFA regulations.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs