Here’s a collection of interesting forex-related articles from various places on the web. All of them have a scope larger than a single day’s trading.
- Adam Kritzer interviews Edward Hugh, a macro economist that states that the dollar’s demise is overstated.
- James Chen presents a webinar about combining candlesticks with Western technical analysis.
- Jay Norris talks about the right questions to ask before making a trade.
- Michael Greenberg brings an interesting overview of FXIntel, that compares live spreads by different brokers.
- Kathy Lien wonders how long the dollar can rise on Ben Bernanke’s unclear comments.
- Michael Storm, on Casey Stubbs’ blog, talks about Precision Entries and Maximizing Exits, with many examples.
- Eric deCarbonnel reports that China might drop the dollar peg in order to fight inflation. Currently, they’re quite careful.