Here are some interesting forex related reads for the weekend, a long weekend for American readers. All the articles have a scope of more than a single day’s trading:
- Macro Man analyzes the reaction to the Dubai crisis, which will accompany us for some time, in his special style. He calls it a good old-fashioned panic.
- Mark Thomas, on Casey Stubbs’ site, writes about profiting from price action study. This is the first part.
- Jay Norris talks about one of the most debated issues: the best times to trade. He has interesting insights.
- James W talks about the CCI indicator and explains how to use it.
- Eric deCarbonnel, apocalyptic as usual, describes the first stage of the dollar’s collapse: food and gold shortages reach a breaking point.
- Michael Greenberg shows that online forex advertising is very efficient.
That’s it for the weekend. A very busy week is expecting forex traders next week.Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs