Here’s a bunch of forex-related articles that I’ve collected from the web for this weekend. All of them have a rather large scope:
- James Chen updates on an upcoming webinar titled “Honing in on Oscillator Analysis”. His technical webinars are interesting.
- Dave Lemont, CEO of Currensee, announces that Shaun Downey joins their team as the Chief Market Analyst.
- Kathy Lien downplays the Dubai crisis in a television interview.
- Adam Kritzer debunks the myth about the US dollar and the deficit. This is a follow-up to a post that debunked the “strong dollar” policy.
- Larry Greenberg discusses how Obama’s new strategy in Afghanistan will affect the dollar.
- Ashton, on Michael Greenberg’s site, examines the new ACT platform. It looks quite user-friendly. Also, note the article about forex in the Middle East.
- Jay Norris talks about overlooking the obvious. A reader sent me an email this week about having too many support and resistance lines – something that makes him overlook the big picture.
- Michael Storm, in Casey Stubbs’ site, gives some good old plain advice – have backups!
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs