Here are some interesting forex-related reads for the weekend, all with a rather large scope and in a variety of issues:
- Larry Greenberg looks at policymakers worldwide and states that the world is too reliant on Asian demand.
- James Chen sees the recent EUR/USD weakness as a major trend breakdown, a long term move.
- Adam Kritzer looks at this important pair from a different angle and states that the it moves mostly from the dollar’s moves, for a long time as well.
- Learning Markets show in a video, that the dollar has hit the bottom.
- Michael Storm, on Casey Stubbs’ blog, discusses the sometimes over-sought question: Is forex trading like gambling?
- Jay Norris dives into serious psychological subjects in forex trading: hope, doubt and fear.
- Michael Greenberg gives a funny example of the suspicious broker. Here’s my post about how to avoid forex scams.
One late addition: another link to Michael Greenberg’s blog – it was written by me: About the smarter carry trade.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!