Here’s a nice bunch of interesting forex-related articles that I find interesting for the weekend. They are in a wide variety of subjects:
- Adam Kritzer sees the direction of the dollar in the carry trade.
- Kathy Lien takes a deep dive into this week’s market moving event – the FOMC Statement.
- Michael Greenberg analyzes the NFA regulations and finds that they prefer money maker brokers over ECN/STP ones. Do they want to drive forex out of the US?
- Casey Stubbs gives 5 beginners lessons for forex traders.
- Eric deCarbonnel talks about an issue that usually overlooked – an expected food crisis in 2010 that will cause a financial Armageddon in deCarbonnel’s eyes.
- Fransesc Riverola, CEO of FXStreet, brings an interview about which forex brokers are best.
- James W explains why the EUR/GBP is a perfect pair for day traders.
That’s it for now. Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs