It’s a very long weekend this time, with the holiday of Christmas. Here are some interesting forex-related articles. All have a longer-term scope:
- James W already begins concluding 2009, and brings a list of the most popular blog posts of the year.
- Eric deCarbonnel looks to China, and sees world inflation exploding.
- Casey Stubbs prepared a holiday report for the EUR/USD.
- Macro Man brings some market Christmas carols for you.
- Adam Kritzer dives into the subject of sovereign foreign debt, and how it affects forex.
- Michael Greenberg reports that FXCM now offers dynamic trailing stops which are very precise.
- Jay Norris talks about the dynamic trading plan.
- Forex Kamikaze – no specific post here, but just a nice forex blog I recently discovered.
I’ll also prepare some 2009 lists in the upcoming week. Have a great and enjoyable holiday weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs