Here are some interesting forex related reads for the weekend. I’ve collected them from various blogs / sites that I read regularly. Enjoy:
- Kathy Lien explains the latest surprising move from the ECB and “translates” Jean-Claude Trichet.
- Mish criticizes Geithner’s Toxic Assets plan in his special way.
- Forex blog suggests that China is pushing the Yuan as an alternative reserve currency, an alternative for the declining US dollar.
- James Chen does an excellent technical analysis of one of my favorite pairs: AUD/USD.
- The forex articles explains about an interesting technical tool: Ehlers Laguerre RSI Indicator.
- Andrei supplies an April Fools post, stating that the forex market is closing down 🙂
As always, there are lots more interesting articles in these blogs and elsewhere. Never enough time to read…
Have a great weekend!Get the 5 most predictable currency pairs